Over a period of time, Elementor has built a strong community of developers and designers that come up with new features from time to time.
We have been a part of this community for a long time and contributed a bit of ours by releasing the Elementor Plugin Mighty Addons that offers you a line of free widgets and extensions and helps in making your site more functional and efficient.
Last time, we came up with some of the updates in Mighty Addons Pro and we are so grateful for such a welcoming response to that.
Today, we are again here and very much excited to announce that we are going to release certain updates of Mighty Addons that will include a set of advanced features and added functionality.
So, let’s take a moment to look at each of these updates:
- Woo Slider – Pro only
- Woo Products Grid – Pro only
- Woo Add to Cart – Pro only
- Chart – Pro only
- Text Marquee – Free
- CSS Filters – Pro only
- Backdrop Filter – Pro only
What’s new in Mighty Addons?
Woo Slider Widget
Sliders have a huge potential when it comes to displaying a large number of products on your WooCommerce site. They give your site a more professional and clean look to the visitors.
The Mighty Addons Woo Slider Widget lets you add products and product categories in dynamic and highly interactive slider layouts. Additionally, this widget has a lot to offer:
- You can choose to display all products, individual product sections or even manually selected products in your slider.
- Fully customizable slider including displaying and scrolling the number of products in the slider, autoplay option, transition speed, pause on hover and many more.
- Show and hide the individual section of a product.
- Captivate your customers by displaying sales and featured badges on your products.
- An interactive quick view popup to give users quick access to the information of the main product.
You can only use the Woo Slider widget with the pro version of Might Addons.
To know more about the WooCommerce Product slider, head over to its detail page.
Woo Products Grid
If you want to showcase your woo products anywhere on the website page with the most creative layouts and amazing styling options, then Woo Products Grid is the perfect widget for you.
You can now usefully customizable beautiful product grids for your WooCommerce store to draw customers’ attention and increase sales. Additionally, this widget has a lot to offer:
- You can fully customize the products grid using the advanced styling options including background color, typography, motion effects, adding borders and many more.
- The widget gives you two impressive layout options that you can choose accordingly.
- Three types of pagination settings – load more, number and number+next/prev to avoid too much crowding on a webpage.
- Select which section of product you want to hide or show. This includes image, title, description, product category, price, rating and button.
- Display selective woo products on your website. For example: latest products, manually selected products and many more.
- Filter the shown results based on category and tags.
The Woo Products Grid widget comes with the pro version only.
To know more about how to use Woo Products Grid, read about its detailed documentation.
WooCommerce Add to Cart Button Widget
With the WooCommerce Add to Cart Elementor widget, you can place an add to cart button anywhere in your site and let customers add a pre-defined number of products directly to your cart. This actually saves a lot of customers’ time and also boosts your store sales.
The Add to Cart button comes with advanced styling options including background color, setting the icon image, changing fonts, adjusting padding and, more. You can customize the button as per your website theme.
You can use the Add to Cart widget only with the pro version of Mighty Addons.
To know more about how to use Woo Add to Cart, read about its detailed documentation.
Chart Widget for Elementor
Charts have always been a powerful tool to graphically represent the overwhelmed data into a simple and easy-to-understand form.
Using the Chart Elementor widget, you can create customized and interactive line and bar charts on your website and engage better with your customers.
These charts are fully flexible and come with great styling options that perfectly go with your theme. You can style each of these items separately and further add colors or filling modes to the lines/bars to give a clear view to the visitors.
The Chart widget comes with the pro version only.
Text Marquee Widget for Elementor
Text Marquee is another interesting feature of our upcoming updates.
You can now add super cool horizontal auto-scrolling animated text effects using the Text Marquee widget. Such effects immediately catch the attention of customers.
About this widget, it is fully flexible and very easy to use. All you need to do is to create a text marquee and modify the text content. Also, don’t worry about the number. You can display as many scrolling texts as you want.
Moreover, the Text Marquee gives you great styling options that include typography, altering colors, stroking effects, and many more.
The widget is free to use. Yes, it is. You can use the Text Marquee by installing the Mighty Addons plugin on your website.
To know more about how to use Text Marquee, read about its detailed documentation.
CSS Filter Effects
CSS Filters is an upcoming extension of Elementor Mighty Addons Pro.
Using the CSS filters, you can create stunning visual effects on your website and make your audience awestruck for a while.
It offers a wide array of filter effects such as brightness, saturation, contrast, grayscale, sepia, and many more that you can further use to make your website more appealing. Additionally, the extension has a lot to offer:
- Applies visual effects like blur or color shifts to any element.
- Add filter effects for normal and hover states and take your website to the next level.
- You can even mix the transitions with the filter effects.
The CSS Filters extension comes with the pro version only.
To know more about how to use CSS Filters, read about its detailed documentation.
The Backdrop Filter is another extension of Mighty Addons Pro.
You can create the beautiful Glassmorphism effect on your website by adding a blur effect using the BackDrop Filter extension. Additionally, the extension has a lot to offer:
- Add color effects on creative elements.
- Blend effects with transitions and create something extraordinary.
- Add an element of secrecy by using a blur effect.
- Apply transitions on normal and hover states.
Both the CSS Filters and Backdrop Filters provide a similar array of options. The difference lies in their application area. So, don’t get confused between these two extensions.
You apply the backdrop filter effect on the background image of your web page whereas CSS Filters are applied on the foreground web elements.
You can use the Backdrop Filter extension with the pro version only.
To know more about how to use Backdrop Filter, read about its detailed documentation.
So, that is all about our latest updates of Mighty Addons. Did you like the updates? So, what are you waiting for? Go and visit mightythemes.com and upgrade to the Mighty Addons Pro and get access to all the existing and upcoming extensions, widgets, and pre-designed template kits.