Do you want to step into eCommerce? Of course, you surely would because its even-increasing sales graph is expected to be 1.5+ trillion USD in near future. But to get started you might need a huge investment, a lot of space, and manpower that is not accessible for most people.
With Dropshipping, you don’t have to go through this tough process. It enables you to step into the profitable world of eCommerce with low investment and easy management over orders and inventory.
If your website is on WordPress, you can start your journey effortlessly with the help of WooCommerce DropShipping Plugins. They will aid you to add products from various marketplaces to your store smoothly, save your time by adjusting prices, defining categories, tracking inventory and orders, and a lot more.
What is DropShipping?
Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method in which users don’t stock products in-house. Instead, they purchase from third-party suppliers and ship directly to the customers. This saves sellers from the hectic process of managing inventory, refiling them time-to-time, managing shipping, and a lot of other hurdles side-by-side.
Did you Know? 33 percent of online stores use Dropshipping as a fulfillment model.
Millions of entrepreneurs are using this business model as it requires less money to get started, it is easy to manage, and requires no hassle. An individual only has to focus on marketing his products and making more sales.
Best WooCommerce Dropshipping plugins of 2021
- WooCommerce DropShipping
- WP Amazon Shop
To make the Dropshipping process even more easy and straightforward, this plugin can help in various ways. Their browser extension will help you to import products through a CSV file from various marketplaces may it be Amazon, Aliexpress, and other drop shippers.
With the help of this plugin, you can import the necessary product detail as well i.e. description and images which you can edit and use on your website. Moreover, this plugin will also keep you updated with live notifications for orders. You can opt to automatically send the new order notification directly to your supplier to reduce manual work. Outlining the main features:
- Compatible with major drop shippers like Amazon and Aliexpress
- Easily import via CSV file with the help of Chrome extension
- Assign products to dropshipping suppliers hassle-freely
- Real-time notification to supplier for sales and orders
- Deliver order notifications to the supplier automatically
- The simple and straightforward setup process
It comes with an extremely affordable subscription plan for $49 per year.
DropshipMe - Winning Dropshipping Products For Your Store
If you are not clear with what to sell from your WooCommerce-based dropshipping store, then this plugin would be a perfect match for you. They’ve manually researched and picked 50,000+ best selling dropshipping products that you can sell to earn more profit. You’ll be saved from researching winning products to sell.
Free to install, this plugin allows you to import real customer reviews as well. Getting started with DropshipMe is very simple. You can install it for free, import products, set profit margins, and sell. Have a look at the main features:
- Helps sellers to dodge the hectic research process
- Start selling right after import products
- Get access to winning products from reliable suppliers
- Ready-optimized product listing descriptions and images
- Gives a better shopping experience
- Curated dropshippers should be reliable
Although you will have access to the entire product list for free, you only have to pay for the particular package that includes a set of several items you sell. A seller simply needs to make a one-time payment in the following fashion:
- $29 for 110 products
- $119 for 700 products
- $199 for 1500 products
Dropified - Sell Better Products. Save More Time.
Works extremely well with WooCommerce, Dropified plugin is beneficial in curating products from AliExpress, Amazon, eBay, and various US-based marketplaces. They have 3 subscription plans for three different types of drop shippers and all of them come with 14 days free trial. The plans are as follows:
Allows you to import products from marketplaces easily and automatically fulfill all your orders. You can get US-based products and add them to your store in one click. You’ll get notified of every update related to order, inventory, or suppliers in real-time. This is good if you’re newly stepping into the world of eCommerce and want to get a fresh start.
You can subscribe to this plan for just $17 per month along with 8% for the product cost.
Print Label on Demand
This plan is for merchants who are stable in eCommerce and are getting high volume sales. With this plan, you can enjoy the perks of the aforementioned plans along with many other benefits. Also, it comes with several add-ons through which you can add get access to the profit dashboard, create offers, edit photos, process bulk orders, and various other features
Also, you can sync your product catalog with Google Merchant Center easily and run Google Shopping Ads. You can subscribe to this plan for $297 per month with no additional product cost.
Spocket - WooCommerce Dropshipping with US & EU Suppliers
This Dropshipping plugin for WooCommerce has drop shippers from the EU and the US. The major categories you can opt to sell through Spocket are:
- Fashion and Clothing
- Electronics and Tech
- Home and Garden
Spocket offers selected suppliers to users to choose from and enables them to select products within the plugin. Therefore, you don’t have to flee different marketplaces to select products. Major features are outlined below:
- Earn more margin by getting products at wholesale rate
- Easy order management and fulfillment
- A wide collection of products to choose from
- Smooth installation and using experience
- Get unlimited orders without extra charges
- Real-time Shipment tracking
- Smoothly compatible with WooCommerce
- Real-time inventory updates
You can get Spochet for free along with a 14 days free trial. After that, you can select a plan whose price starts from $14 to $299 per month.
Printful - On-Demand Drop Shipping Plugin
This Dropshipping service provider is very beneficial if you want to sell custom printed products to your customers. They supply apparel, accessories, and homeware goods such as t-shirts, hats, posters, throw pillows, mugs, tote bags, phone cases, etc. which can be printed as per your demand and they’ll be shipped in the location of US and EU.
This on-demand printing supplier has a lot of products to choose from, also they keep on adding new inventory time-to-time. This makes sure that you’ll get new and exciting products to sell every day right from your WooCommerce store.
- Mockup gen to make interactive design for products
- Seamless and smooth integration with WooCommerce
- Easily manage processes through apps
- Get your designs printed on their product and create more leads
- Work hassle-freely by handling inventory and order management for them
- Quick product delivery (around 3 days)
- Warehouse in USA & Europe makes it easily accessible to major markets
Printful plugin for WooCommerce is free to use.
WooShark - Import Products from AliExpress, eBay etc
WooShark is the standard plugin for WooCommerce which allows you to import products with all the necessary details like description, variants, image detail, prices, and other useful information. That can be customized before uploading to your store.
It utilizes platforms like Amazon, AliExpress, Etsy, eBay, and other suppliers for you to get a wider range of products to choose from. Comes with a bulk importer tool for entire categories to import into your store. Also, you’ll be updated regarding all the processes related to orders and inventory through real-time notification. Have a look at the features in brief:
- Easily import from top-leading drop shippers like Amazon, AliExpress, Etsy, and eBay to your WooCommerce store.
- Enables individual to implement customization on product listings and prices
- Comes with a bulk import tool for easy listing
- Automatic fulfillment process by forwarding orders directly yo suppliers
- Perfectly blends with WordPress store using the WooShark WooCommerce dropshipping plugin
- Get an automated price calculation formula
Their pricing plan starts from $25.99 and goes up to $59.88, it will be a one-time payment.
Knawat - Wholesale Products & Fulfillment Services
This Dropshipping service for WooCommerce has some unique attributes which make it stand out. Knawat first collects products from Dropship suppliers from all over Europe and Turkey in their warehouse and then lists them for sellers to choose from. This makes sure that your products will be delivered perfectly and also results in quick shipping to your customers. Moreover, if a customer orders more than one product, he will get all of them along directly from Knawat’s warehouse instead of receiving them individually from different suppliers. This will also reduce shipping costs.
Installing and using Knawat is a straightforward process, moreover, you can customize your product description, images, and other information as well for the betterment of SEO and remove the chances of plagiarism. Have a look at its features:
- Provides quick and easy dropshipping and fulfillment experience
- Suppliers and products from Europe and Turkey
- Comes with automatic order fulfillment
- Handles multiple packages from multiple drop shippers
- Direct and smooth connection of your WooCommerce store with the Knawat dropshipping plugin
- Embedded with automatic syncing of product availability and price information
- Supports multilingual stores and different currencies
- Provides automatic order fulfillment functioning
- Worldwide shipping is available
Their monthly plans start for free to $129 per month, alternatively, they also offer a yearly plan to start from free to $104 depending upon your business size.
Marketplace-centric Dropshipping Plugins for WooCommerce
WP Amazon Shop - Amazon Affiliate & Dropshipping Plugin
It is one of the most compatible ways to import products from Amazon to your WooCommerce store. It provides you a straightforward to add from the millions of products available on Amazon.
They are Amazon affiliate and Dropship plugin both. Therefore, to get started, you have to create an affiliate account if you don’t have one, and then import products from the marketplace. The major highlights of the feature are mentioned below:
- Straightforward and easy to use
- Utilizes well-established eCommerce platform Amazon as a supplier
- Easy product customization for better SEO and removing the chances of plagiarism
- Comes with Ajax features for extra interest such as ‘load more’ options
- automatically adds your affiliate ID into the product URLs.
- Provides an option for automatic percentage-based pricing to save you from adjusting pricing every time you add a new product
Pricing for this plugin starts at $59 for single-site access.
Spreadr - WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Plugin
It is a Dropshipping plugin for the WooCommerce store which utilizes Global eCommerce giant Amazon as a supplier. However, its functionality is different from others, have a look at two different ways in which you can use this plugin.
- Earn a standard affiliate commission by signing up for Amazon Associates and sending people to Amazon to purchase products.
- Just like any other Dropshipping arrangement, you can take orders directly and forward the order on Amazon. This process lets you earn a little more margin over the profit.
The main features of Spreadr are outlined below, have a look:
- You can list non-Amazon Prime product on the platform as well
- Two more operations, affiliate or dropshipping
- Bulk import tool for adding entire categories quickly
- Comes with outstanding features like curated product showcase, auto-sync product details, pricing rules, and analytics.
- Blends smoothly with WooCommerce stores
- Offers 7-day free trial
You can operate Spreadr for 7 days for FREE. After that, you can choose their subscription plan which starts from $6 per month to $60 per month.
Ezusy - Import AliExpress Products to Woocommerce Store
Ezusy allows sellers to import products from AliExpress to WooCommerce stores in minimal time within a few clicks. However, this isn’t a dedicated plugin for your WooCommerce store, therefore, the process of installation is quite different as well.
First, instead of installing its plugin, you can create an account on Ezusy and install its firefox or chrome extension. While setting up your account, you’ll connect your WooCommerce store with Ezusy. After successfully connecting, you can browse and add products from Aliexpress or select products from the Ezusy dashboard.
- Works incredible well with WooCommerce stores.
- Set your desired margins and customize product details.
- Select products from a wide range available on AliExpress.
- Easy and quick to use
- Comes with a free plan to try things out.
- Offers Chrome and Firefox browser extensions for quick access.
It comes with a free version, along with a few paid subscription plans with flexible pricing starting from $9.9 to $29.9 for registration.
eBay2Woo - eBay Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce
eBay2Woo plugin allows you to import products from the eBay marketplace to your WooCommerce store. Your orders will be directly shipped to the customers saving you from the hectic fulfillment process. They also have a chrome extension to make things more accessible for you to manage.
Allows you to make easy customization of product details and imports all the required product details as well. Have a look at the features:
- Works super smooth as it is exclusively made for dropshipping through eBay and WooCommerce.
- Easily import any product from eBay without much hassle.
- Have Chrome extension for easy accessibility and management.
- Search products from specific sellers by entering his user ID.
- Allows you to create different variations for products.
- Make easy and impactful customization on our products.
- Real-time automatic syncing of inventory and prices.
- With this plugin, you can either choose to sell as a drop shipper or choose to be an affiliate.
You can get eBay2Woo for $25 and extend its support to 12 months by paying $7.50 extra.
Ali2Woo - Dropshipping Plugin for AliExpress
Ali2Woo Dropshipping plugin allows you to import products directly from Aliexpress to your WooCommerce store easily. You’ll have full access to import any product from Aliexpress to your store, also you can edit and customize its detail and other information for better conversions.
It has a free chrome extension along with features to bulk import products of a particular category to save your time.
- Allows you to add shipping details directly from AliExpress.
- Real-time automatic syncing of product prices from AliExpress to your WooCommerce store.
- Compatible with a lot of different languages.
- Free Chrome extension for ease in updating your store.
- Allows easy customization for your product listings.
- Automatic quick updates for stock availability.
- Built-in image editor to customize images before importing them to your store.
- Automatic fulfillment and order tracking.
- They provide multi-currency pricing.
The pricing plan for Ali2Woo starts at $45. It will be a one-time payment.
AliDropship - Start AliExpress Dropshipping Business
- Has a variety of products with a huge collection of products.
- Provides tons of customization options at the front and back end.
- Single purchase includes lifetime updates.
- Comes with built-in themes for setting up a dropshipping store.
- Auto-update product details from AliExpress to your WooCommerce store.
- Place and confirm to fulfill orders on AliExpress with one-click.
- Compatible with other WooCommerce and add-on plugins.
WooDropship - Build a WooCommerce Dropshipping Store
It is an advanced plugin for the Dropshipping plugin which allows you to import products from Aliexpress to your WooCommerce store. It comes with a chrome extension that helps in adding products to the store while browsing the Aliexpress site.
Just like others, it also provides easy product customization, real-time updates and information syncing, chrome extension, etc. Have a look at the features in detail:
- Gives full control over products and their appearance.
- Chrome extension makes it simple to add products.
- Embedded with a built-in image editor and plugin customizer.
- Straightforward and navigation and tools.
- Simpler order fulfillment lets you place orders with one-click.
- Automatically update product inventory and prices in real-time.
- Edit product prices in bulk to save time.
You can get WooDropship with a one-time payment of $97. Else, you can opt for a $14.99 per month payment cycle.
Brew Of The Blog
Staring an online store on WordPress with the help of WooCommerce is a good decision. But making a huge investment without having prior knowledge is not always fruitful. Therefore, it is a good move to step into eCommerce through Dropshipping.
This will make you aware of how things actually work without too much load of managing orders and inventory. And to achieve this, you need WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins.
The blog covers all the major plugins you can utilize to start a dropshipping business from today.