That’s quite impressive. It seems you already know what a loyalty points system is and you’re just looking for the steps to set up a WooCommerce loyalty points and rewards system for your store.
Appreciative! But, have you ever got the time to know what potential benefits a WooCommerce loyalty points system could bring? We’ll have a quick read and then get back to the installation part.
Benefits of a WooCommerce Loyalty Points and Rewards System
Though there are a lot of benefits that could be listed out, mentioned here are the primary ones you wouldn’t want to miss.
- Drives Repeat Sales: Loyalty points are just the perfect incentive you could give to your customers. Customers get thrilled, excited, and are left with no choice but to buy more products from your store.
- Increases Brand Credibility: A loyalty points and rewards program on your WooCommerce store can sky shoot your brand’s credibility. People talk more about your lucrative initiative and you’ll be having customers out of nowhere.
- Grow Loyal Brand Customers: When your visitors become customers and they get customer loyalty rewards often, they eventually become loyal brand advocates – there’s nothing more you could want.
- Increase Consistent Revenue: When all this happens, down the lane, you’ll be having a huge customer base who purchase often on your store, which means consistent revenue. On the other hand, you’ll also be having new customers.
Now that we’ve seen the core benefits of installing a loyalty points and rewards plugin, let’s discuss what WooCommererce rewards plugin we should be installing.
Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce
Though there are a lot of WooCommerce Points and rewards plugin, Loyalty points and Rewards for WooCommerce is one of the best among them.
We’ve listed out a few reasons below
With Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce plugin, you can reward customers
- When they purchase a product from your store.
- On creating an account/when they sign up.
- If they write positive product reviews.
- On special occasions like their birthdays.
- When they refer friends via the inbuilt WooCommerce referral program.
A super cool dedicated loyalty program launcher button that helps customers know better about your store’s WooCommerce Loyalty Program.
Store owners can
- Set custom conversion rate for loyalty points
- Set custom expiry date for loyalty points
- Track individual customer’s activity or as a whole for a particular timeline.
- Allow customers to redeem their points fully/partially during their next purchase.
- Display custom messages – thank you messages, cart checkout messages and more.
- Give custom labels to loyalty points on their store.
Though there are still a lot of features this WooCommerce loyalty points and rewards plugin has, we’ll get to the most anticipated part – how to set up Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce.
Steps to Setup Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce Plugin
Step 1: Download Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce and install it on your WooCommerce Store.
Step 2: Login to your WordPress website. Then head to the Dashboard and then click “Plugins”.
Login – Dashboard – Plugins.
Step 3: And after that, click the “Add New” button to install your new plugin.
Step 4: Now, click on the “Upload Plugin” button. Click “Browse” from the tiny window that appears in front of you. Choose the plugin and then click “Install Now”
Step 5: The plugin gets installed once you click the Install button. Now, click the “Activate Plugin” to get started.
Step 6: The plugin becomes fully functional once you enter the license key. Below is the Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce dashboard
You can see the total number of points awarded, redeemed, the total value of redeemed points and the total number of customers your store has. Also, a graphical representation of the points awarded and redeemed.
Once, you’re familiar with the dashboard, head to the “Settings” section of the plugin and then click “Earn Points for Purchase Action”
On clicking “Earn Points for Actions”, you’ll get a window displaying all available customization options. You can create a WooCommerce Loyalty Program the way you like and reward customers when they make a successful purchase from your store.
Similarly, you can reward customers for other actions like creating an account or writing a product review and more using “Earn Points for Other Actions” (you can see in the settings tab image above).
Also, you can Display custom product/cart/checkout messages using the “Product/Cart/Checkout Messages” tab.
Once you are done with the rewards sections, set rules for customer points redemption in the “Redemption Settings” section. And click “Save” to make them go live on your store. Since the Loyalty points and launcher button is what makes this plugin standalone, we have a dedicated section explaining the same below.
How to Launch the Loyalty Points Program Button/Launcher?
It’s easy. Head to the Settings section and then click on the “Launcher” option from the sidebar. You will see a window like this in front of you.
You can customize the launcher button including the background color, icon display position, launcher button text, and choose on which devices you want to display the launcher button. Also, you can further tweak the launcher display options by clicking the “Customize” button (an example of a loyalty points launcher can be seen in the first section of this post).
Once, you’ve custom created your WooCommerce loyalty program, you can save and set it to live on your WooCommerce store. And witness sales, revenue, loyal customers increase significantly.
And here’s a little bonus – the most common WordPress errors and you how you can fix them!
So, I am coming to an end with this read but before that, a few lines.
You’ve come across one of the best WooCommerce loyalty points and rewards plugin for your eCommerce store. Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce has already been used and loved by a lot of eCommerce stores – amazed by its easy to use features.
Maybe, you should also consider installing Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce and start growing your sales, loyal audience base, revenue, and enjoy all other benefits mentioned above.
Cheers to your store growth!